17 Heather Street, Tallebudgera QLD 4228
A Unique And Rare Opportunity! House - Property ID: 895732
This property really makes you slow down and relax. Set back and tucked away on 5118m2 of usable land, this secluded setting, is a rare opportunity to create your own lifestyle.
Tallebudgera Creek located across the road, provides the perfect platform for fishing, boating, kayaking or even stand up paddle boarding. With several horse riding trails and walking tracks also positioned within the sparse and activity friendly Schuster Park located next door.
The property features:
- 5 double bedrooms plus study, 4 bathrooms, 4 car garage.
- Large master with en-suite and private balcony.
- Spacious formal lounge with cosy fire place.
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cook top and caesar bench tops.
- Rustic slate tiled living & dining areas.
- The fifth bedroom has its own en-suite and lounge/potential dual living.
- Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
- Sparkling in-ground pool with waterfall.
- Fully fenced horse paddock with stable.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area fit for large numbers.
- Save with solar hot water.
- Wonderful 5118m2 block next door to the park!
- Fresh eggs every morning with your own chicken run.
- Heather Street is the first acreage street from Burleigh Heads beach.
- An inspection is a must!!
Local schools including St Andrews Lutheran and Marymount College are only a mere distance away and Stockland Shopping Centre just minutes away.
The world famous Burleigh Heads Beach is only an 6 minute drive from the property with the M1 in close proximity presenting a short 15 minute drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.