26 Mountain View Avenue, Miami QLD 4220
A Step Back in Time - Enormous Block So Close to the Beach! House - Property ID: 717299
Positioned within a short walk to Burleigh and North Burleigh Beach, presents this remarkable and timeless property.
Offered for the first time since newly built in 1979, this wonderful home exudes all the qualities of class and distinction in its' original and pristine condition.
Perched on a rare 837m2 north facing block and constructed of a sturdy brick structure, the property formally features:
- Massive open plan main living room, a distinct feature of the home's popular 'Smith and Samson' design
- Spacious kitchen area, complete with plenty of bench and cupboard space with informal and formal dining areas adjacent
- Mammoth sized bedrooms, again a distinct feature of the 'Smith and Samson' design, all with built in warbrobes
- Two bathrooms, including ensuite leading off the main bedroom
- Secure double garaging with internal access with plenty of room for extra parking within the property
- Immaculately kept landscape and gardens serviced by a spear pump, highlighted by the vast and level north facing yard space
The location of this home put simply cannot be more ideal!
Located within a short stroll to North Burleigh Surf Club, 'Miami One' including Coles Supermarket and public transport identifies this as a prime and central location. All other amenities are close by including local schools, cafe's and restaurants, with the Gold Coast airport only a short 15 -20 minute drive away.
It may be another 34 plus years before an opportunity of this nature in this location presents itself again, so he who hesitates..........!!
For more information or to arrange a viewing of the property, please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly
- Land Size Approx. - 837 m2