39 Petsch Creek Road, Tallebudgera Valley QLD 4228
A Horse Lover's Paradise! House - Property ID: 703586
Rarely does a property of this unique nature tick so many boxes!
Situated on a beautiful 7.5 acres in what is best described as the perfect horse environment, presents a vast and beautiful Queenslander home with existing horse facilities and infrastructure in place set in an 'estate like' environment.
With the entirety of the land being cleared, useable and fully fenced, several paddocks are positioned within the property providing the perfect platform for accommodating several horses or cattle.
The property formally features:
- Grand low set Queenslander family home, 'country heritage' in style with gorgeous timber floors and vaulted ceilings throughout
- 6 genuine bedrooms and 3 bathrooms throughout
- The master bedroom positioned in a loft conversion with office, balcony and ensuite leading off
- Open plan living with separate living areas leading onto beautiful 3 metre wrap around timber verandahs and entertaining deck overlooking the entire property
- Contemporary 'country kitchen' complete with stone benchtops and gas cooktop
- Salt water inground pool, triple carport with recently installed 24 panel solar power to the house
Land and infrastructure:
- 7 fenced paddocks (3 large and 4 smaller) horse shelters adjacent to some
- Well established Bore, perfect for domestic or commercial use
- 2 stables with day yards, tack room and wash yard leading off
- Enormous 3 bay industrial shed, lock up and with extra height
- Round yard providing for the ideal training ground
- Spring fed dam at the front of the property with back access onto Petsch Creek
The grand nature of the property is also complimented by security gated entry with bitumen drive leading to the main residence and the adjoining vehicle accommodation, providing for plenty of visitors parking as well.
The location of the property is faultless with local schools, Stocklands Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast airport all within close proximity and of course as is the world famous Burleigh Beach which is only a 15 minute drive away.
For further information or to view the property please contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Scotty Kelly.
- Land Size Approx. - 3.14 hectares